Monday 15 November 2010

Botanics - Quench Your Face Foundation

What the label says:

With Ginger and Jojoba to help mositurise. Botanics Quench your face foundation hydrates and protects with SPF 12. Light reflecting properties enhance the appearance of your complexion. Provides light to medium coverage.

As anyone who reads my entries will know, I love packaging. This one is very cute. The outer box is simple and easy to read. The contents are in a glass jar, is compact and again, easy to read. You can see the product clear through it which I like as You can see what you are getting.
When you twist the cap, the foundation is dispensed on a spactular, which can sometimes give you too much product, so be careful of wasting any.

This foundation smells lovely. It reminds me of baby power but an adult version. It smells clean which I think is important. You want something to smell nice when you apply it to your face as this is part of the luxury.

When I despense it from the bottle, I thought it seemed thick and thought I was going to have a problem with application. I was wrong. A little product goes a long way, it is very easy to blend and glides across the skin.
Once applied, it leaves the skin able to breath and feels soft to the touch. It is long lasting and covers well, but you will still need a concealer.

It is suitable for all skin types but I would still recommend using a good primer underneath. And as always, make sure that your skin is well hydrated, especially as winter is fast approaching.

As it say on the packaging, it can be applied for light to medium coverage, but make sure that you blend well.

I like this product. It is roughly around £12 but it will last a while. I have seen them avaliable on ebay for a lot less but make sure you buy it from a seller you trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment