Sunday 4 September 2011

No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 wipes


Good morning,

ok so your in a major rush and need to cleanse quick, well these little beauties are a must.

What the packaging says
Be good to your skin , even when your short of time with these gentle, fragrance-free wipes. Specially created for your busiest days, they sweep away impurities, tone your skin, remove waterproof make-up and moisturise, quick as a flash.

With vitamin pro B5 to moisturise and soften, plus extracts of witch hazel and fennel to clear pores and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh.

I love the packaging of this product. Usually when you buy wipes, you have a little sticky tab to reseal them which always seem to come away and so your wipes dry out. Not with this. The beautifully blue pack comes with a strong clip shut lid, so no more dry outs, Yipppeeee!

These wipes are suitable for all skin types, are hypo-allergenic and totally fragrance free.
Some wipes when you take them out of the packet, they feel moist however these don't, but don't worry, they work like a dream.

I have combination skin and my nose at the moment is very dry with a moisturiser. Eventhough I will be applying a cream, my skin doesn't feel like I have to after using the No7 wipes. My skin feels clean, fresh and soft. 
I am also really surprised how easily it removed my waterproof mascara, especially the amount that I wear. Also when I used at night, I didn't wake up to mini panda eyes. Very Very impressed.

These are retailing at £7.50 for 30 wipes.
I don't usually like spending much on wipes as I try not to use them unless I am desperate as total cleansing is much better for your skin. But I admit, I am hooked on these so will continue to buy them for them busy days.

Love them

No comments:

Post a Comment