Thursday 26 January 2012

Neutrogena: Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash


What the packaging says
Cleanses deep into the pores and helps clear spots for visible clearer skin from day 1.
  • The unique formula with Microclear, a patented spot fighting technology, dissolves oil and helps reduce spot causing impurities to help clear skin from day 1.
  • With soft microbeads, it gently exfoliates dead skin cells and cleanses deep into pores removing trapped dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying your skin.
Skin is left soft, smooth and visibly clear.

I have always liked Neutrogena products as you can feel them working straight away and always feel lovely.

I use this facial wash mainly in the evening after I have removed my eye make up and cleanse my face. I use it at night because I think that it is verry imortant that the skin is truely clean before going to bed as this is the main time that the skin is resting and reparing itself. Also it is very quickly which is what you need when you want to collapse in bed.
I also regularly use this product in the morning if I am sort of time.

You use it just like any facial wash. Wet the skin first and then massage the wash into the skin. And then of course, rise of afterwards and pat dry.

The product is a light blue gel which contains dark blue beads which ccleanse the skin. 
I have used many facial wash in the past and this one has been the most comfortable and affective to use. The beads are really gently and don't irritate the skin, you can bearly feel them.

My skin always feels clean and smooth, you can actually feel your skin breathing.
Usually when I have used a facial wash, I need to apply a moisturiser straight after as my skin starts to dry out but with this one I don't need to. It doesn't dry the skin out which is a lovely change.
Of course I do still apply moisturiser afterwards but I don't have to rush as much.

I would strongly recommend this product to anyone. I am totally in love with it. My skin is truely glowing straight after the first use. Could not live without this.
This product is sutble for any skin type but I would strongly suggest it to people with dry skin as it is something that you can actually use without it affecting skin like so many do.

This retails at around £6-£7. A true miracle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment