Wednesday 22 February 2012

Simple: Eye make up remover


Well recently I ran out of eye make up remover and had to grab some quickly while out so I decided to go for this one.
I think most of us has seen the adverts on TV (I personally think that it looks like a load of woman in a cult but never mind).
It claims that it is kind to skin and nothing fake goes into it, so I gave it a go.



What the packaging states:
Smile, it's simple, our eye make-up remover is a perfect blend of active ingredients to effectively remove even waterproof mascara.
1 - vital vitamin, Pro-vitamin B5. Actively restores, softens and smoothes.
0 - No oil, non greasy.
0 - No perfume, No colour.
No unnecessary or harsh chemicals.
I really like the packaging that they use. All of their range is very simple, clean and fresh. It works really well with the brand that they are trying to prompt.

The eye make up remover itself has a lovely fresh smell to it. No its not from something made out of chemical, it is just a refreshing smell.
It is also as they say, very gentle on the delicate eye area.

I have been using this for around 2 weeks now, both day and night and I am impressed just how gentle it really is. I would say though that it is not any different to any other eye make up remover that I have used on myself.
Maybe I was expecting to much, I was expecting them to sparkle and look ........ well great. But they don't they just look clean.

I do have a slight problem with the claim that it removes waterproof mascara, well it does ........... in the end.
I wear a lot of mascara and I get so bored taking it all of at the end of the night so I want something that will get the job done quickly. 
This doesn't.
I don't really wear waterproof mascara, so I was disappointed how long it took to take regular mascara off.
Maybe this is just my personal problem. I am always in a rush.

Its not badly priced, a few quid. But I think that their are better things out there if you are willing to spend a tad bit more money.

It is great for people with very sensitive skin but for everyone else, nothing exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment