Sunday 11 March 2012

Nail Art

Well as I love all things arty, I have decided to give Nail Art a bash.

I am intending to do a proper course to learn it but have decided to play around about before spending at the money to make sure that I will enjoy it.

I am having a little ball!

Ok these two images are my only 1st time attempts, so I know that they aint prefect but they have come out better then I thought they would so I am pretty happy.

I am going to do the same as with my make up, I will tell you what products (varnishes in this case) that I am using in each creation.


HEART LOVE
Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener
Miss Sporty clubbing colours in Red
Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish in Black Cab
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails



MISS DIVA
Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener
Miss Sporty clubbing colours in Red
Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish in Black Cab
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish in Your Majesty

No comments:

Post a Comment