Monday 23 August 2010

Benefit Lemon Aid Corrector Eyelid Primer

"The soft, lemon yellow cream helps to hide redness and discoloration on your eyelids. In a snap, eyes look refreshed, frisky, and ready for fun."

I am in love with this product. It is amazing.

The  product is small, however, you only need a small amount for each eye. Lemon Aid does look thick but it blended extremely well on any skin type, tone or colour.

After using this product, my eye make up really did stay on longer then ever and didn't crease.
Without eye make it, my eyes look refreshed and you could be trick to believe I have had hours and hours of sleep (I wish).

I does seem a tad pricey when you see it in the shops, however, it will last you for months, so they price is really good when thought about that way.

I promise, after using this product, you won't look back and you will wonder how you have lived so long without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment