Saturday 21 August 2010

Leichner Foundation 30ml

"World famous Leichner Foundation is a professional foundation used by Photographic studios, televison, theatre and professional make up artists worldwide. All day moisturising foundation."

Leichner Foundation 30ml


I have to admit, I had not heard of this product before. I stumbled upon it and read some amazing reviews so I thought that I would give it a go.

Ok, where to start?

One of the reviews I read was that it was great for people with drier skin. I have combination skin and I tend to get very dry around the corners of the nose and occasionally down the bridge. This product wasn't great for that. I have a slightly oily forehead and it wasn't great for this either.

To be honest, I was quite sure how to apply it. A brush applied the product too thick, fingers weren't bad but you get a lot of product on the hands and I found it difficult to apply without streaks. 
I found the best way to apply was with a cosmetic sponge. It went on well and without streaking.

Leichner is very thick but very workable and so you don't need that much product with each application. 
A 30ml pot will last.

Even though it wasn't brilliant on my skin, I would really recommend it to people with slight combination skin, and maybe with oil, if you have an extremely good skin/foundation primer underneath.
My skin did feel smooth all day while wearing Leichner, and it didn't feel like I was wearing anything.

Leichner covers very well on dark circles, (even my panda eyes), and over imperfections. Leichner can go on very well after a bit of practice and will last a long time.
A brilliant product at an amazing price.

No comments:

Post a Comment