Saturday 6 August 2011

beautyuk: eye shadow collection 2


Whenever I go on holiday I want to try and take the bare minimal of make up that I can, however I do like to experiment while away.

While on holiday, you can get away with a lot more. I'm not saying apply make up while drunk etc but as you have a tan, more colours are an option.

I really like this little collection of colours, they are really in your face. This is not something that I would generally wear on a day to day bases, but the do have a tropic feeling to them.

The packaging is very slimline and compact so easy to slip into your luggage. The front in completely clear so all colours are visible. This looks really pretty and looks great on your dressing table.
Also included is a fairly large applicator (I hate these things and always take my own brushes but I handy idea anyway). It also has a long thin mirror. Your reflection will look like your vision after a few vinos and you struggle to fit your whole eye in the view but it does cause some giggles.

The colours contained are:
  • Pink
  • Light purple
  • Deep Purple
  • Orange
  • Light Green
  • Yellow
  • Aqua Green
  • Mint blue
  • Sky blue 
  • Royal blue


I didn't think that the colours would go on that well as the colours are so intense in the collection but they go on fab! They real are easy to apply, and achieve a deep hit of colour true to the original shade.

If you want something low key, well ........... this ain't for you but if you like to jazz it up a bit and have fun then this will be great for you.

I purchased this from Superdrugs and it cost me around £4. Fab buy. Really! Buy it for the hols!

No comments:

Post a Comment