Friday 5 August 2011

Sally Hansen: Lip inflation


What they claim:

LIP INFLATION
Plumping treatment - instantly plumps lips
YOU HAVE: 
Thin, pale, ordinary lips
YOU'LL GET: 
Fabulous, sexy, fuller-looking lips that you have always dreamed of

HOW IT WORKS: 
  • Revolutionary 'Lip Plumper' - the perfect pout without the pain!
  • Plumping formula with Peppermint to 'cool' and stimulate lips.
  • Extracts of ginger and cinnamon stimulate the lips without discomfort
  • Boosts circulation in your lips for added volume
  • Lips become flushed and plump instantly
  • Vitamins A & E nourish the lips.   




OK people, who doesn't want bigger lips. I think i have tried loads of lip pluckering products but have been disappointed by everyone. This was my last shot.

I love Sally Hansan's range of other products so was keeping fingers tightly crossed.
The end result was very shiny lips and knuckle ache.

The packaging
Minimal and smart. The tube is clear plastic and the lid is gold. Writing has been kept to the total basics, which keep the look clean and fresh.
The brush is thin and neat and after a few uses it hasn't started to 'spread', so it is easy to apply.

The Product
When you apply the gloss, there is a very noticable tinkling sensation, which got me hopeful.
The taste of the product is pleasent, slightly minty mixed with something else.

Anyway after wearing the product, I noticed that my lips..........were no different.

As anyone knows, I really don't like having a downer on products so.....

THIS IS A BRILL LIP GLOSS.

OK so it doesn't do what it says on the tin (well for me anyway) but the gloss stays on the lips really well, even while eating and drinking. Which is pretty impressive in my books.
I think because the shine last for such a long time, it does make you lips appear more 'out there' however this is shine not plumping magic.

But as I said, if you want a killer gloss, this is the product to buy. 
Still a must have in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment