Friday 25 February 2011

Fräulein3°8 120 Full Color Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Set

I couldn't live without this!

I am a girl that loves creating different looks and experimating with colours. I didn't want to waste my expensive range so I brought this little set off ebay.

I am so glad I did.

It comes in a compact book, roughly the size of a slim notepad, logo free and black.

When you open it up, you are greated by a massive range of beautiful colours, ranging from white to black and everything inbetween.

If the first layer doesn't please you enough, there is another layer hidden underneath.

The discs are of a nice size and last a good length.

I always apply a eye primer before eyeshadow and this palette grips perfectly to it.

This is a small selection of about 6 colours which have a bit of sparkle. The sparkle is eye catching and there isn't any glitter dropout.

All the colours in the packet blend really well and the colours are "true". You will achieve what you see.

" some colours I have tested in the past, look great and stunning in the pots, however when applied they are plain wishy washy."

This one contains 120 eyeshadows, so you can play around all day. It is a great price of around £12 on ebay.

I couldn't live without this palette now. This is a amazing buy for anyone that likes colour, or wants to practice with a new look.

This is a must buy! Love it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment