Friday 20 May 2011

MAYBELLINE: VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA: THE ONE BY ONE

OK, i will say it. I'm in love.

Anyone that has read my reviews and my blog will have noticed that i have a thing with mascara and lashes. I want them as black as possible and as impressive as possible.

I have always had fairly good luck with mascaras but I tend to reach for the falsies on a night out.

Well not anymore!

This has got to be one of the best mascaras that I have ever tried.

What the packaging states
Exclusive brush "The Lash Catcher" captures, coats and cleans every single lash for big, clean volume from root to tip.
Conditioning formula with Vitamin C* leaves lashes so smooth they don't stick together.
Ophthalmologist tested.
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The packaging
The mascara comes in the usual bullet shape that you can expect from Maybelline (that isn't a bad thing). But the thing that I love the most from the outside is that it is an amazing shade of reddy-pink. Really lovely.

The head of the wand is thick, very thick in fact. It is also red to start with, so you can see when the mascara is starting to run out. It can be so difficult to tell with the black kind.



As I have said, i want my lashes to be as big as possible at all times. This mascara packs a punch. Usually I have to apply a couple of coats on my lashes to get a look that I am happy with, but with this one, I was taken aback after the first coat.
It really does coat every lash from root to tip and there is no clumps as it does smooth the lashes.
I have been wearing my normal 2-3 coats and people have commented on how great my lashes look and also have ask wear I brought them!

If you are a natural girl and keep things simple, then this isn't the product for you. This is for the girl who loves drama, long lashes, very dark lashes, show stopping lashes, in your face lashes!

I could ot live without this mascara. It really has changed my life and now travels everywhere with me.

This is at least a Friday Night Must Have! And something that can't be missed!

Retails at around £9. A true bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment