Saturday 2 July 2011

Boots: Overnight skin cream

What the packaging says

A rich moisturising cream infused with uplifting bergamot oil and indulgent almond oil.

I really like boots range of facial products. I think they are super cute.

The Boots range was first marketed in 1849 and still sticks to its original beauty formula.

The whole range comes packaged in glass bottles and pots and the design is very minamal which kepts it looking tidy and fresh.

The moisturiser is a pure white and feels thick when you pick it up but it works into the skin really well without any effort.
Once applied to the skin, it does take a bit of time to soak into the skin, well quite a while actually.
The skin feels quite comfortable but there is a slight sting (very slight) if you haven't applied it for a while.

When you open the jar, the mosituriser has got a strong smell. If I am honest, I can't really describe what it smells like. It has got a slight hint of almond in it but that is all I can really say. It is a very pleasent clean and refreshing smell.

This product retails at around £5.

I would recommend it if you have a normal skin type but if your skin is very oily or desert dry, then I don't think that this would be the best moisturiser for you.

Well worth a little try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment