Saturday 2 July 2011

FAMOUS by Sue Moxley

Bronzer season!

OK, as anyone who has read my blogs and reviews will know, I have albaster skin. So me wearing a bronzer is sometimes a bit difficult and time consuming to blend.

Well, I was going to Turkey for a two week break with the girls and I was determined to get a tan. Well a tan for me anyway.

Before I went away, I packed my usual bronzer but decided to take this one away with me as well. It is usually a lot darker than my usual shade of choice but I wanted to give it a go.

So I picked up: FAMOUS by Sue Moxley. Baked Bronze. Shade 2  - Hawaii.

I really like the packaging of this bronzer. It is minimal, silver and black. Cute and simple.

What I like about this bronzer pot is that it comes complete with a little bronzer brush underneath the lid.
It also comes complete with a compact mirror underneath the lid. Cute if you are on the move but I can't work with a mirror this small.
Great idea though.

What I love about this bronzer is the colour. Well the many different colours all blended together. They also have a slight hint of shimmer in them.

Now eventhough that it comes with a little brush, I did not use it. When applying a bronzer, I prefer to use a blusher or angle brush. This brush is a little to harsh for my liking. It I was creating something more sculpted, then I would use it.

I found that you only need a little of this product to achieve a desired effect on fair skin. It also shows up brilliantly in photographs and stays put after an evening of dancing.

I would recommend this product to anyone.
All I would say that you should choose your colour carefully or practice on the application. As I have said, a little bit goes a long way and the colour is a bit darker than in the tester palettes.

I brought this Bronzer fro Superdrugs and it cost me around £4.50.

Well worth it.

x

1 comment: