Friday 8 July 2011

Avon: Glazewear Sparkle in Coral

Morning,

Anyone that has read my reviews will know that I am not the biggest fan of Avon products. Maybe I just have bad luck with them, as my sister and my mum like the products they recieve, I .... just don't.

I really don't like having a downer on a brand or company so I keep trying to find something that I am really happy about, but I am struggling.

My mum order this lipgloss for herself but it appeared to bright for her liking so she passed it to me.

At the moment coral is everywhere in make up, so I had hopes for this. I also liked the fact that it had sparkle in it. I love a bit of glitter.

OK, the colour is true to the appearence and it is applied like any other lipgloss. The colour goes on well but you have to make sure that you get it even.
The colour does come off easily it you drink something or kiss someone even (the boy wasn't impressed) but otherwise stays on okish.
I think that this is a gloss that is best applied over a lipstick if you want a bit of a shimmer. On its own, its not scoring high.

It feels very thick on my lips. I am well aware that I am wearing lipgloss, which I don't like. It also has a taste of plastic which is always in my mouth. Yuk.

It does however sparkle. A lot of lipgloss that promise this fail, but this doesn't. It is only a subtle glimmer but cute.

I really can't decide if I like this product or not. There are some upsides to it but I am struggling to get over the thickness of it, as it is driving me crazy and the taste that it leaves in your mouth.

One of the better products that I have tried.

Give it a go, it aint terrible. Just not brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment