Wednesday 6 July 2011

Benefit: Posie tint

What the packaging says
Poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain. Brush three strokes on the apple of your cheek and blend quickly. Dot on lips and blend with fingertips. For a deeper 'pop' of color, repeat.

I'm usually not a massive fan of these two in one products for everyday use. I only use when on holiday really, because they are handy little products. This lip and cheek stain is howver, is something that I will keep in my handbag.

This is a super cute little bottle, it is shiny, and cute with a little posie on it. What's not to like.

Anyone that has not used a product like this before, it is a liquid tint that can be blended into both the cheeks and lips and you apply the product with a brush.

I have very very pale skin, and I have to apply this shade a couple of times  for there to be an impact, however for a faint blush, this works well. Anyone who has darker skin than me (which wouldn't be difficult), I would suggest buying the next shade up.

 I really like that this stain has a beautiful fresh scent to it. Other products that I have used don't have a smell so this is lovely.

I also like how easy this is to blend into the skin. You do need to work quickly thought so you don't end up with some funky lines down your face.
It also feels very comfortable on the skin, there is no tightness or anything.
It also last for a good lenght of time and looks very natural and fresh.

Lovely little tint!

This retails at around £25. Ok it is a little bit pricey for what it is but it is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment