Sunday 20 November 2011

Boots Traditional Skin Care. Glycerin and Rosewater Toner


What the packaging says
Boots traditional Glycerin and Rosewatrer is a cooling, refreshing beautifier that softens and moisturisers the skin.


As anyone that has read my reviews will know, is that cleansing, toning and moisturising are very important to me as my skin changes so quickly.

When it comes to picking a toner, I want something that smells fresh, is light weight and leaves my skin calm.

I love the boots original range. They are really cheap compared to some of the other products on the market. I also keep coming back to this range again and again because it has been around for years. And if a product has been around this long then there must be something worth looking into.

I love the smell of this toner. even before using it I feel clean and refreshed.

I have been using this for ages and it has helped keep my skin blemish free and has improved my skin.

Also I advice keeping your toner in coolish place as I find that this helps with the refreshing feeling and helps calm any redness that may have occured during the day.

You can get this lovely toner at Boots (obv) and retails at around £3.
Great little pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment