Sunday 20 November 2011

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick: 006 Pink Champagne


BARBIE LIPSTICK!!!




I am not usually the sort of girl to wear a pale lippy as I have very pale skin and black hair, I like to wear one that packs a punch. However, I love this lipstick.

Eventhough it is pink, it is a bright pink that goes beautifully with smoking eyes.

Firstly I love the name of it. Come on .Pink Champagne, what is not to love. It is very girlie.

I am a massive fan of Rimmel products, especially there lipsticks and this one doesn't let them down.

The packaging, is there usual minimal style with the Rimmel Crown engraved on the top of the lid.
This lipstick as a smell to it. Not the usual smell of a lippy but a sort of creamy sweet smell which just adds to the loveliness.
One application is all that is needed as it is rather thick when applied but it feels very comfortable of the lips. 
Be careful of applying it to think because you can easily go from cute barbie to trashy.

With any lipstick, I always recommend using a liplock to help the staying power. As this is a pink colour, it can easily disappear without you realising.

This lipstick retails at around £7.
Super cute and worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment