Friday 11 March 2011

Avon: Solutions day. Maximum Moisture refreshing day cleanser

What the packaging says:
Removes overnight buildup and deep-cleanses. Leave skin feeling clean, refreshed and hydrated and balanced.

I haven't in the past been a fan of Avon make up, Some of the products are ok but some are terrible.
I decided to give the skin care range a go. I was pleasently surprised.

The packaging is very simple and clean on the front with I like but the back the Simple line of information is displayed in every language possible. I don't have a problem with other languages being displayed, I just don't like that the packagaing now looks over crowded and messy.
The pachaging isn't made brilliantly. I flicked the cap off and haven't been able to shut it since.

The product is a clear gel which you apply to wet skin and the later up. Now bubbles or anything like that it forms but it is easily spreadable.

Usually when I use a wash off cleanser, I experince a tight feeling of the skin but this time I didn't.
It has a very pretty clean smell to it with I love and this isn't left of the skin afterwards.

I really like this product. Didn't think that I would say that but i do.
My skin felt soft and clean afterwards and there was not tightness. I used it about 5 hours ago and skin still feels lovely.
Good buy and not expensive at around £4 and will last you a while.
Avon, you are changing my views on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment