Friday 11 March 2011

SOAP & GLORY: BRIGHT HERE, BRIGHT NOW, instant-radiance energy balm.

What the product says:
Make that dull skin dazzle. Beautifully luminous skin, with moisturizing apricot kernel oil, alow vera and our immediate face firming active INSTANTIGHT 2.
Apply a generous amount of BRIGHT, BRIGHT NOW onto clean skin, whenever your face is flagging. (use it like a moisturizer or mix it into your makeup!)
BRIGHT HERE, BRIGHT NOW was safety/efficacay tested on a panel of particularly willing women who gave a verbel nod to their assignment by uttering 'whatever you say glows'
At Soap & Glory we believe that, pretty is as pretty does.
WARNING: Avoid getting this product into your eyes. Not only will it hurt, but will likely temporarily disbale your aim.

 I like soap and glory. I like that they have a cheeky approach to makeup and beauty products. They have a charm about them.

This product comes in a plastic squeezy red and silver tube. There is a lot of writing (written above) on the product. This is something that I will sort of like as it is funny.

The product itself is a pale peachy-pink in colour and is fairly thin in thickness so is easy to spread. You only need a small about of this product to cover the whole face and stinks in very well.
It has a strongish smell to it, that does subside after a while. It is a mixture of aloe vera and cleanliness.

I have combination skin, which can turn very dry very quickly so I need to be careful what is applied to my skin.

I wouldn't say that my skin dazzled by any means, it just looked like it had been cleansed and moisturised (which it had).
It felt comfortable on the skin but not as comfortable as my regular creams.

I tested the morning after a night out. Skin had the normal greyish hangover look to it so thought this would perk it up. It didn't.
My skin looked ok, it didn't effect it in a negative way.

Its a cute little cream and I don't support that it makes your skin dazzle at all. As i simple moisturiser it is ok. Not breath taking but if you had a normal skin type it would be ok to use daily.

This retails for around £10 a tube. If Im honest, its a cute idea but there are better creams avaliable on the market for this price.

No comments:

Post a Comment