Saturday 13 November 2010

eview: Maybelline The Colosaal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara

What it claims on the back:
  • Waterproof Mascara
  • Up to 7x more volume
  • Instantly - In just one coat
  • No clumps
I always keep waterproof mascara in my kit, it is a must. No just if there are going to be tears (water resistent mascara is even better for this problem) but also in hot weather or anywhere you are going to sweat. Disgusting but its something you have to think about.

I wore this a lot when I was on holiday in Turkey this year and it is brilliant for staying put all day and night.
I admit, I wasn't always in a fit state to try and remove make up when I got in most nights (tut tut) and there was some still on when I woke up in the morning. Pretty eyes lol.

OK, would recommend this product highly. It is waterproof and last for a very long time, which some don't. It does a great job at seperating the lashes and the colour looks really good.
Lashes do appear fuller after  one coat, but I love very dark lashes so I always apply a couple of coats and it does give me the "Bambi eye" effect.

I think the price for this product is roughly around the £7-£8 mark. I have had this in my kit and personal kit since June and wear it a lot and its still going strong.
It is certainly worth the price tag.

Packaging is cute, like a bright yellow ickle bullet so it is always easy to find.

A thumbs up for this.
Only downside is that can dry quicker if cap is not tightly on.

No comments:

Post a Comment