Saturday 13 November 2010

Review: Beauty UK Glitter Dust

I think I have every colour for this product. I can't get enough of it!

They are avaliable at superdrugs, and online, and cost around £2. Bargain!

I would say my style is very rock, with a little punk and a touch of emo. But there are days when I love a good bit of glitter, and I grab this with both hands.

Warning: You are going to make a mess and probably get glitter all over yourself but it just shakes off.

What I love about this, is how fine it is. Some cosmetic glitter I have can feel ready heavy and a little scratchy which is never a good thing for the skin. This is really really light and you can not feel it once you have applied it.

Because of the fineness of it, you can apply to however you like. Wether you want a light dusting on your cheeks and lids or want a full on Bowie or GaGa.

It sticks well to any skin, ether it has make up on or not. But if it is going to be a long night and I want a bit of added support, i apply it over a cream eyeshadow or blush, just to give it a bit moire staying power. Also, if applying a lot, I put a very fine veil of eyelash glue or something similar (NOT PRIT-Stick, someone honestly asked me that, tut) and then apply.

The pots are super cute and small but pack a lot of punch. Colours include: Silver, Green, Blue, a reddish colour, Hot Purple (my fav) and a brown. I have all of these in my kit and wouldn't go anywhere without them

So come on kids, let's sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment