Saturday 13 November 2010

Review: MISS SPORTY Fabulous Eyes, eyeshadow pencil, 090 black beauty.

Ok I can't decide if I love or hate these pencils. I really am sitting on the fence. They are great for some things but not what they claim to do.

On the product it says - "Eyeshadow pencil to shade and define".
mmm maybe im the only on having problems with this.

You can apply the colour to achieve different levels of darkness. It does create a really stong harsh line and this I will rate it for. However, I have found that it doesn't have that much staying power. It doesn't smudge, it just seems to fade.

It says that you can shade and define. well ......... yes if you don't mind the obvious pencil lines, or if you try to smudge it, most of it will come off on your finger. Not really the thing we tend to want.

However it is a handy ickle thing to pop in your purse for a quick, carefree top up, but don't expect amazing results.

I don't like giving bad reviews so I will do a pros and cons:

Cons
  • Can not be smudge well, easily.
  • Does not stay on for long.
  • to achieve a dark, solid line, you have to apply the product quite thick (not everyone likes the sleepy powder looks)
Pros
  • Handy size for your bag.
  • Can achieve a black  line (see cons).
  • Can achieve very very faint shading which can be good for a minimal look.
  • Very cheap.
As I have said, I can't make my mind up about this product. For the price of it, there is no harm in giving it a bash but try not to have high expectations.
But then again, it might work great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment