Saturday 13 November 2010

Review: MAC Face and Body Foundation

I had never used this product until earlier this year when I have a make over and the make up artist used it on me. I always tried before to use a thickish foundation to try and hide the redness on my nose. I also thought that this product would be too light for me. Boy was I wrong.

As I have mentioned before, I have ALABASTER skin so I need to choose my colour of foundation carefully.
In the MAC Face and Body FOundation range, I am actually a C1 but I wear a C2. I love my skin colour but something I would like it to look slightly darker.
This colour is brilliant as I still shows how pale I am however it stops the really stupid people saying I look ill because I am so pale.

This product goes on really well. As the product is so light, I don't really recommend using a cosmetic sponge as it soaks a lot of the product up, however I do use one for blending around the jaw line (VERY IMPORTANT!)
I like to use a MAC 187 brush for application. The brush is a bit pricey but it is a brilliant investment to any kit.

I am lucky as I really look after me skin so it is in good condition so I can wear this foundation. It is very light and gives a very slight coverage. If your skin has redness, spots and other imperfectiobns, this isn't the product for you.

I love this foundation. I try other ranges all the time however, I will always come back to this. It gives me enough coverage, is easy to apply and lets my skin breathe.

At £23 a bottle, this is a star buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment