Saturday 13 November 2010

Review: Studio Secrets Professional by L'OREAL PARIS

Smoothing resurfacing primer.

I was recently given this which I was pleased about as I had been wanting to try it for a while.
As i have mentioned, I am big on first impressions and the magazine and tv adverts make this look very impressive. So i was desperate to try.

For a while now, i have been testing another primer from the previous range, which I will review later. This product is completely different.

  • This primer comes in a tiny glass jar, and for £12.99 I thought this wouldn't last me long but It is lasting longer then expected.
  • The contents is pink in colour and it has a very faint, pleasent smell. Eventhough it is pink, it does not appear on the skin after blended.
  • It feels thick in texture but spreads and blends really well.
I have a very oily T Bar at times and this works really well at combating that issue. Once it is applied, you can't feel it which is great as I have had problems with some primers in the past.

My advice is once you've applied it, put off putting your foundation on for a couple of minutes so that it has time to sink into the skin. Make sure to blend in well around the corners of the nose. Use this time to get a refreshing glass of water. (Always good for the skin). 

This product is really super. My skin looked great for hours, tho after running around for quite a while it did start to faulter, however I can't blame it at all.
SOme primers I have use din the past have made my skin feel tight after application, which thankfully this didn't and it also made my skin feel lovely and soft to the touch.

Would recommend this to everyone that will listen. The pot is small but it will last you the month depending on how many times you apply it. Only a small amount is needed on each application.
It's a MUST BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment