Thursday 25 November 2010

Review: Benefit Bad gal Lash Mascara

 I LOVE IT!

OK, from the beginning. Im sure that everyone has heard of benefit make up. I really like it but it is a tad bit on the expensive side sometimes but some of the products are really worth the added expense. This mascara is defo one of them.

I wanted to start reviewing all of the less expensive products in my kit first but I love this item way too much.

I am one of those people that love huge, beautiful, breath taking lashes and so I will invest in anything that will help me with this.
I am known for my love of false lashes as well but these are not always practical especially when you are in a rush. This is why, this mascara is a god send.

OK, the packaging is simple yet very effective, using only 4 rock chick colours, Black, pink, white and silver.
You can not help but like the look of it when you open it up.

The brush is amazing. It is large headed and full of bristles that really does seperate each lash from the first coat. I always put a couple of coats on as I like my lashes really dark but this mascara will achieve all effects.

This product is also avliable in blue and plum. This is great for adding a unexpected flase of colour to your lashes and making a bold statement.

I really adore this mascara. I think it is around £16 so not cheap but not expensive. I couldn't be without this mascara it does the perfect job every single time. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment