Saturday 13 November 2010

Johnson's 24 hours Facial Moisturiser

This isnt the moisturiser that I have in my kit but it is in my personal collection so I thought I would share it with you anyway.

The one that I am currently using is the one for dry and sensitive skin (as winter seems to have appeared its ugly head early). This product is soothing with SHea butter.

I really like the first impressions (these mean a lot to me).  The pot is small, glass and has a cute lid. Just the right amount of information has been put on the jar and it is easy to read.

I love products in little glass containers. Super cute.

Back to the product. This is a white coloured moisturiser and it smells lovely. It may smell strong in the pot but it won't when it is applied to the skin.
As this is the one that is design for the drier skin types, it is thicker and the one for combination skin. Eventhough it is slightly thicker, it can be applied with smoothly and does not feel heavy on the face.

I always use this when the weather changes as I can get very drier around the corners of the nose, and this moisturise sorts that problem out in no time.
It can leave a slight shine on the skin, however, I just blot my skin with a tissue to soak up excess oil before applying make up.

This really is a nice little product. I was shocked at how well this works and it will certainly be one of my favs for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment