Saturday 13 November 2010

Review: Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Water

On the can it claims that it have soothing actions on: SUnburn, After anti-acne treatment, Diaper rash, various forms of irritation, RAzor burn, After hair removel.
Comforting, refreshing action: To complete cleansing, to "set" make up, after outdoor activities, in summmer and when travelling.

A lot to live up to. It is completely true. This is a little god send in a can and my handbag is never without one.

I tend to use this in my cleansing rountine. After removing the eye make up and cleansing the face, I spray this lightly onto my skin and then pat in very gently. My skin instantly feels refreshed and clean. It also soaks into the skin very quickly with lasting results.

I have very delicate skin, which can become dry very quickly when the weather changes but this helps sort the problem out straight away. It is also very handy to have in the heat, as the can always stays cool and is great for a instant burst of freshness.

This is great for all skin types.

I haven't tried it on diaper rash however.

A must for every woman's and make up artist's kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment